If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase from Spence, simply contact our Online Customer Care Center to arrange to have your purchase sent back in its unaltered, original condition with the original paperwork and receipt within 30 days of the order date, and we will gladly refund your money.
Returns on made to order rings are subject to a one hundred dollar design cancellation fee. Jewelry that has been resized, damaged, or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return. All jewelry must be returned in new, unaltered, original condition with the original paperwork and receipt within 30 days of the order date.
Special orders are non-returnable. Since special orders can only be placed via a Spence Customer Service Representative directly, we will inform you if an item cannot be returned, before going ahead with your order.
Instructions to Process a Return for Online Purchases Only
- Contact our Online Customer Care Center at email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization number (“RA number”)
- Secure your item(s) and all the original packing materials and documents, packing slip, original receipt and original paperwork (including the diamond certificate, if any, a $200 replacement fee will be charged otherwise) in a plainly wrapped cardboard box (the post office has these available if you do not). Note: Do not write “Spence”, “Spence Diamonds”, “jewellery”, “diamonds” or other luxury-related words anywhere on the package, as this invites theft. Please write the RA number on the outside of the package you are returning
- Upon connecting with a Spence Diamonds’ Customer Service Representative, arrangements to have your shipment returned via FedEx will be presented at the expense of the client. For your protection, every return shipment must be insured at the expense of the client. Spence Diamonds is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
Return Processing Timeline
Our Spence Diamonds Studio will inspect and verify the condition of the item. Returns take approximately five business days to process upon receipt of the item. Spence Diamonds will refund the full cost of the item, EXCLUDING shipping, handling and insurance charges. Returns on Made to Order rings are subject to a one hundred dollar design cancellation fee. Refunds of online purchases will only be made to the credit card used to make the purchase.
Conditions of Returned Shipments
- Packages without a Return Authorization number will NOT be accepted and will be returned to the shipper.
- The item must be returned in the same condition, as it was sent to you from Spence Diamonds within 30 days of the day the order was placed. Orders received after this date will not be accepted for a refund.
- Any returns showing signs of wear or those that have been engraved, altered, resized, or damaged in any way will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Special or custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged. You will be notified, prior to purchase, if an item cannot be returned.
- If the item(s) is damaged in transit to Spence Diamonds due to insufficient packaging, the items will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Returns on Made to Order rings are subject to a one hundred dollar design cancellation fee.
- Ring-sizings, returns, repairs or exchanges for online purchases must be made through the Online Customer Care Center, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Exchanges or returns for online orders will not be accepted at our Spence Diamonds store locations.
- All in-store purchases are not eligible for this remote shipping option. This return process is valid for original online purchases only.